USE CROWDSOURCING TO IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS BY ACCESSING A BROADER MARKET
The Marketplace is free to join and can help you:
- Crowd source challenges to provide a clear indication of global market needs
- Crowd source solutions to find the best one to solve your intractable challenge
- Find organizations to partner with and share resources to see new solutions implemented
When has the Marketplace helped others?
- When facing intractable challenges, owners and operators of infrastructure assets can find solutions from across the globe
- When seeking a new, targeted channel to market, technology providers can promote their solution to a number of potential clients already experiencing the challenge it can solve
- When choosing to connect with other organizations, participants have been able to maintain control and discretion by using the unique 'dating site' model
How does it work?
Participants belong to one of two groups:
Adopters are organizations that own and operate infrastructure and production assets and are facing intractable industry challenges.
Enabler organizations have the capability to provide innovative solutions or the support to take them to market. They include, SME and large technology providers, research groups, venture capitalists, government departments, design consultants, construction contractors and industry associations.
1. An Adopter describes a specific industry challenge
2. Other Adopters collaborate on the challenge to refine and validate it
3. Adopters sharing the same challenge form a cluster to collectively evaluate and implement solutions
4. Enablers create or refine ideas to present as solutions
5. Enablers can join forces to support the commercialization of a solution
6. Adopters then connect to Enablers who have the most promising response
7. The business relationship continues offline to implement the solution
The Marketplace currently serves the industries of water, transport, energy, food and agribusiness.
The Marketplace community revolves around challenges. Adopter organizations submit challenges and Enabler organizations respond with solutions.
Adopters follow shared challenges to form clusters where they can openly collaborate on the challenge in a private space, review solutions and pool resources to trial ideas.
Adopters and Enablers can each view the profiles of other organizations in their respective group so capabilities can be highlighted. All members can also post relevant news and events to the noticeboard creating another opportunity for business promotion.
How much does it cost?
The Marketplace is free to join. Register online now!
To belong to the exclusive Marketplace, your organization has to be approved as a suitable member. You will then be able to contribute as an individual associated with your organization.
- Sign up for an Innovation Interchange account
- Once you have logged into Innovation Interchange, go to Marketplace and we will gather more information from you to asses your organization's eligibility
- Complete the registration form for your organization
- Await approval which will take place within 48 business hours
- Once, approved, enter the Marketplace. (Terms)
- Start connecting!
The Innovation Interchange team is available to provide training to participants.
Compare the features
Innovation Interchange offers a suite of connected platforms. All you need is an Innovation Interchange account and you will be able to access these platforms. Click here to compare the features or find out how the Marketplace is connected to other Innovation Interchange platforms.